You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
– Your item must be in the original packaging.
– Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
For more general information on cookies, we refer you to the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Please do as follows:
1. Contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make a reservation for a new item
3. Fill out the return form describing exactly what is wrong with the item and put this return form into the package
4. Drop it at your local post office
5. We will send you a new item or transfer the money back after checking the damage
1. Fill out the return form with your bank details (IBAN and BIC/SWIFT codes)
2. Send the items back (see above)
3. After receiving your package and working on it, you will get your refund in 4-6 working days. (claim processing and bank transfer time)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be added to your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us then just send us a mail to: email@example.com
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, in helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Other third party analytics may also be used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. As is the case with Google Analytics, these cookies too may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
In the future, we may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site to allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work social media sites (Facebook and Twitter) will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.